- You require more focus at work
- You need technology that offers convenience and speed
- You want maximum security
- You perform with high productivity
- Work-from-home readyUpsizing possibility
Now the question is, which printer can do all the above?
HP Large-Format Design offers a wide range of solutions from compact to high productivity printers to fit your upgrade requirement. Consider the HP DesignJet T2600 Multifunction series, a printer that provides a seamless experience with high performance.
With this printer, you can:
- Collaborate using the smart 15.6-inch interface
- Speed up the printing process with HP Click, with a printing speed of up to 180 A1/hour
- Obtain precise line drafts with a high accuracy, fine details or bold-coloured 3D renders
- Digitise your projects with automated scanning, user-centric quicksets and post-editing capabilities
- Print/share jobs easily using mobile devices and HP Smart app
- Control access to the printer with secure user authentication features
- Fit it in your workplace with the compact 36-inch all-in-one printer
Here’s more reasons on why you should upgrade your printer. Read about how you can reduce architectural project delays through precision printing of technical architectural drawings. Download the article here.
For more information on HP DesignJet Plotters, please contact us at: