Construction Plus Asia is the region’s leading trade media platform where we help many key projects and industry professionals make their name over the years.
We would like to invite you to be part of our growing community of architectural, engineering, contractor, designer and developer collaborators whose projects have reached key stakeholders across Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and more.
If you have a recent project (completed within the last two years) that fits well with the themes set below, we invite you to share it with us! We are looking for Projects that are fresh, inspiring, innovative, has a positive intent or back story, and well-presented images.
2024: Define your project submission* with the following themes:
1st Quarter: Construction Technologies of Tomorrow
2nd Quarter: Contractors-focused Projects
3rd Quarter: Healthcare
4th Quarter: Industrial Infrastructure
*All project submissions will be reviewed and the publication of projects is subject to editorial discretion.
To submit a project for us to consider, click on the button or send an email with:
- Project brief of approx. 100 words;
- Images in JPEG files;
- Thumbnails/72 dpi for a preliminary overview of your project
- Architectural, construction drawings will also be useful
- Reference links will be helpful, if any.
- If we are interested to publish your project, we will contact you via email. It may take some time for us to get back to you.
- If your projects are selected, we will add you to our list of contributors. You may receive occasional emails from us.
- We will further inform via email the materials required for publication in print or online. This includes but is not limited to signed/written permission from relevant stakeholders; permission for project images to be published free-of-charge in Construction+. We may also send further questions to sharpen coverage of your project.
- Recent project should be completed within the last 2 (two) years.
- Project should fit well with Construction+ direction and themes.
- Projects selected must have ready permission from the relevant stakeholders.
- Projects selected must have free-to-publish images/photos for Construction+ to use.
- Projects should be ideally be located in China & Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam as main target markets of Construction+.
Terms & Conditions
- Accurate Data Submission:Senders are responsible for providing accurate and truthful data.
- Accountability for Materials Submitted:Senders hold sole responsibility for all materials submitted. Any submitted projects must not infringe upon third-party intellectual rights, violate laws, or encourage unlawful conduct. By submitting projects, senders confirm their ownership of the materials and assert having all necessary rights and authorisations to distribute them.
- Use of Protected Images/Materials:We are not liable for using protected images and/or materials by senders.
- Originality of Projects:Senders are expected to submit original projects. Plagiarism or using copyrighted images, photos, or architectural/art pieces is strictly prohibited.
- Ownership and Usage of Submitted Materials: All materials submitted to us shall become the exclusive property of Construction+ and BCI Central Publishing. We retain full rights to publish and utilise these materials, with appropriate acknowledgement of the senders who authored the projects.
- Rights Granted by Senders: By submitting a project, senders grant us the irrevocable right to employ the received materials in printed and online platforms/publications without any financial compensation. This includes the right to reproduce, distribute and display the materials.
- Modification of Submitted Materials: We reserve the right to modify any submitted materials as necessary to effectively adapt them to the formats and layouts of the platforms/publications in which they will be featured. Such modifications will be made while maintaining the integrity and essence of the original content.