Tuesday, 4 May 2021 – BCI Asia’s first-ever virtual Equinox for Singapore and Malaysia kicked off today, bringing together key professionals from both countries to showcase new and exciting developments in the built environment. The three-day event seeks to connect architects, interior designers and design specifiers with product suppliers, via industry talks, product presentations and virtual exhibition booths on a user-friendly digital platform.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BCI Asia has brought its boutique networking programme onto a digital arena. This year, it aims to highlight the trends and opportunities that will facilitate business transformation as the world progresses towards recovery. Today’s sessions comprise 32 exhibitors and six experts whose topics emphasised on BIM utilisation and Green materials, as well as the Malaysian national COVID-19 vaccination programme. Details are as follows:
- Keynote address by Serina Hijjas, Vice President of Malaysia Green Building Council.
- The BIM beyond BIM. A reflection on how Digital Transformation is impacting AEC industry beyond conventional 3D BIM by Frederico Ramas (Aedas)
- Enabling Sustainability and Design with DOW by Jayrold Bautista (DOW Asia Pacific Pte Ltd)
- Sustainability and our new product, Tental by Manuel Rebollar (Hydro Building Systems)
- National COVID-19 Vaccination Programme in Malaysia by Grace Tan (MOH Malaysia)
- Premium Wood Composite: A Green technology revolutionising the construction industry by Heidy Low (Seng Liy Engineering)
Amidst the pandemic, BCI Equinox continues to play a vital role to reach out to a regional audience and support the construction industry in a safe manner. The wider range of presentations from technology to current affairs
– Construction+ Online