On Thursday 24 November, BCI Central was proud to host Equinox Singapore!
This boutique event was held at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore. A crowd of 190 design professionals attended and saw new and innovative products and building materials showcased by the following 13 exhibitors:
- Cycling Bears
- Mireda Asia
- Nippon Paint
- Reynaer Aluminium
- Sapphire Windows / Otiima
- Tacam Steel
The Technology Hub was popular throughout the event with a number of presentations, including:
- Product presentation by Technal
- Product presentation by Tacam Steel
- Enough about BIM! We must focus on 2050 Carbon Nuetrality by Frederico Ramos, Aedas Pte Ltd
- Learning to Build Better by Mark Ong, P&T Consultants
BCI Equinox continues to play a vital role in reaching out to regional audiences and supporting the construction industry in a safe manner. The wide range of presentations, from technology to current affairs, continues to help share knowledge on how to build and maintain a more robust industry and workforce.
Thank you to all those who attended BCI Equinox Singapore and to our exhibitors for helping make this such a success. – Construction+ Online
Source: BCI Central