Durlum develops and manufactures innovative metal ceilings, lighting and daylight systems for architectural applications worldwide. They work with project partners on solutions that create a perfect synthesis between function and design. Their brand has a wide range of products including metal ceiling, wall cladding, daylight system as well as lighting-ceiling specialty products. Durlum is committed to upholding high quality and environmental standard for metal ceilings, giving equal regard to design, build and room quality.
Over the past 60 years, Durlum has had quite a number of projects in different countries worldwide.
For the market in Hong Kong, their company has established office for more than 20 years, providing high quality products with innovative design to different market sectors in Hong Kong. Here are some office jobs selected to be listed:
- ONE Hennessy Road, Office Tower in Wanchai
- Office Tower New Building Development for Museum Plus (M+ Museum) project, West Kowloon Cultural District
- Office Tower New Building Development of Hong Kong Science Park Phase 3A&B, Building 12W,15W,16W, Hong Kong.
- Office Tower New Building Development of Hong Kong Science Park Phase 3C, Block 20E,22E, Hong Kong
- Office Development at 38 Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
- Tai Tung Office Tower, Wanchai
TICELL-N Multi Directional Open Cell Ceiling
Seemingly ‘braided’, the aluminium surface on the TICELL-N open-cell metal ceiling is structured using a specialist process so that the stamped edges reflect the flow of light – resulting in a unique and fascinating look. This modern, multi-directional open-cell ceiling is ideally suited to be used in projects with distinctive designs.
- Technology can be incorporated in the ceiling void.
- Optimum light permeability.
durlum Asia Limited
Room 1709, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
(852) 2891 5111