Singapore, 19 October 2020 – Six leaders have been appointed as Distinguished Fellows, the highest level of recognition in the iBuildSG Leadership Engagement and Development (LEAD) Framework.
These outstanding leaders in the built environment sector, whose professions straddle across academia, architects, builders, engineers and developers, are:
- Chia Ngiang Hong, Group General Manager, City Developments Limited (CDL)
- Dr Ho Nyok Yong, COO cum Executive Director, Samwoh Corporation Pte Ltd
- Professor Lam Khee Poh, Provost’s Chair Professor of Architecture and Building, National University of Singapore; Professor Emeritus, Carnegie Mellon University
- Lee Chuan Seng, Emeritus Chairman, Beca Asia Holdings Pte Ltd
- Rita S L Soh, Managing Director, RDC Architects Pte Ltd
- Wong Heang Fine, Group Chief Executive Officer, Surbana Jurong Pte Ltd
The iBuildSG Distinguished Fellow title recognises the exemplary contributions made by these individuals to the built environment sector. They were selected based on their active leadership in their professional communities, commitment towards the key industry transformation areas of Green buildings, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) and Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD), as well as recognition for their contributions on both the local and international stages.
Hugh Lim, CEO of BCA, said “On behalf of the selection panel and the industry, I would like to extend my congratulations to our inaugural iBuildSG Distinguished Fellows. Throughout their illustrious careers, they have contributed significantly in shaping the built environment to what it is today. As industry leaders, every one of them has spearheaded efforts to bring about change and achieve a forward-looking and progressive built environment sector, both locally and in overseas markets. I look forward to their continued contributions to the sector, as they impart their experience, knowledge and know-how to the younger generation of built environment professionals.”
– Construction+ Online