Singapore, 3 June 2021 – Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council will be organising the annual bizSAFE Convention 2021. This year’s bizSAFE Convention reviews the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on safety and health and explores how to create better workplace and to make workforce ready to deal with changes and uncertainties that lay ahead.
- Date: 29 June 2021
- Time: 2.30 PM – 4.30 PM
- Location: Zoom
- Spots Available: 1,000
The two-hour event will give attendees the opportunities to learn from experts about making the new normal work and about how we can develop workplace resilience and help businesses to weather times of crisis for better outcomes. Details of the topics and respective speakers are as follows:
- Opening address by guest of honour: Zaqy Mohamad, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Manpower
- Total WSH—a TCM Holistic approach to improve health and well-being: Alexia Chua, Senior Acupuncturist, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Resilience—why it matters to employers and what they can do: Joy Hou, Registered Psychologist, Performance Leadership and Wong Fong Academy
- Presentation by Ministry of Manpower
- In conversation with bizSAFE Community
Interested parties are encouraged to register before the event via WSH webpage.
– Construction+ Online