Singapore, 8 September 2020—Bridge Engineering Institute Conference (BEI-2021) is a forum for international practitioners and researchers around the world to enhance knowledge in bridge engineering and related fields.
The main theme is sustainability in bridge engineering, which will be composed of plenary lectures, parallel sessions, panel discussions, as well as exhibitions concerning bridge engineering and related fields. The topics include:
- Construction materials
- Mechanics of materials
- Laboratory- and large-scale testing
- Modelling and analysis
- Construction, maintenance, repair and rehabilitation
- Application of fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) composites
- Reliability investigations
- Soil-structure interaction
- Dynamics, earthquake, wind, impact and vibration control
- Structural health monitoring/non-destructive testing
- Relevant emerging topics
Participants are encouraged to submit abstract registration before 30 November 2020. There will also be symposia on ultra-high-performance concrete (UHPC) sciences and mechanics as well as fibre-reinforced concrete (FRC).
BEI is a non-profit international technical society with the mission to advance the knowledge of bridge engineering, promote innovation, foster young professionals and provide a forum for international cooperation.
– Construction+ Online