Kuala Lumpur, 13 August 2020 – The Cooler Earth Sustainability Summit is a platform to inspire business leaders, financiers, investors, policy- and decision- makers to change the paradigm of business and finance.
In 2019, the summit convened global experts and local champions to not just establish a dialogue, but also to motivate collective and collaborative actions, mobilise resources, finance and the political will to counter environmental, social and economic issues.
The weekly topics are summarised as follows:
- Week 1 (7-13 Sep): Profits with a purpose
- Week 2 (14-20 Sep): Resilient communities
- Week 3 (21-27 Sep) Boards and sustainability leadership
- Week 4 (28 Sep-4 Oct): Green growth
- Week 5 (5-11 Oct): Climate action
- Week 6 (2-18 Oct): Sustainable finance
- Week 7 (19-25 Oct): Equitable societies
- Week 8 (26-31 Oct) Circular cities week
This year, the event will be a hybrid between a series of webminars, online talks, masterclasses and face-to-face experiential learning sessions. The agenda remains an urgent call-to-action on sustainable development to bring a positive impact on the well-being of the current and future generations. Through digital and in-person engagements, the event will encourage participants to embrace sustainability and take action towards shaping a more responsible society.
– Construction+ Online