Conference: 22nd February 2022
Workshop: 23rd February 2022
Venue: Royal Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (Hybrid)
The 2nd Waste Management Sustainability Forum 2022 serves as an exclusive knowledge-exchange platform, bringing together waste management c-level experts for a day of conversations on shaping the new norm for waste management. The forum highlights on ways to use sustainable waste transformation strategies based on waste recovery & reuse to achieve a circular economy, creating new revenue models.
This hybrid event themed ‘Empowering Sustainable Waste Management for the New Normal’ will engage outstanding expert speakers to explore on waste management strategies for business leaders, followed by a post interactive post-conference workshop to provide attendees with deep learning on the next generation waste strategies.
Here are some major highlights of the forum:
- Anchoring Green Growth on Waste Management by Adopting Sustainable Consumption and Production Holistically
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Today’s Waste Management and Environment
- Leveraging Chemical Waste Minimisation Plans to Reduce Risks and Costs Associated with Hazardous Waste Disposal.
- Waste to Profit: Waste management to underpin the Circular Economy
- Recycling towards Profitability and Sustainability efforts
- Handling Modern Wastewater Treatment Barriers and Unlocking Efficiencies with Next Generation Water Technologies
- Waste to Energy in Malaysia for 2021 & Beyond
More information and registration at: http://www.wastemsf.com/