With the elegantly wavy architecture and 1,500 hi-class condotels, The Sóng (waves) of An Gia Group quickly became an icon of the popular beach town Vung Tau since it was unveiled a few months ago. As the five-star project targets Saigonese looking for a weekend getaway after a busy long week, its investor sought home equipment that can cater to both functionality and aesthetics needs of future guests.
Häfele is one of the leading providers for project and home solutions with 97 years of history in Germany and 22 years in Vietnam. It was trusted with the project to provide home appliances and wares with European quality standards and minimalist aesthetics that offer guests great comfort during their stay.
What did Häfele provide for The Sóng?
A full set of appliances that come in modern design and advanced features to make a stylish kitchen with high functionality, specified as follows:
- Made-in-Europe hob with Schott Ceran ceramic glass top
- Built-in hood with stainless steel panel
- Granite sink and mixer tap whose spray head can be conveniently extended
- 65-liter oven with 10 heating functions
- 8-kilogramme washing machine
- Kitchen cabinets made from PefectSense and ultra-gloss UV-lacquered MDF boards from world-top wood manufacturer EGGER with high durability and resistance to micro scratches
An elegant bathroom collection that include:
- Classic ceramic wares with high-quality glaze (bathtub and countertop washbasin)
- Basin mixer with the multi-layered chrome plating ensuring easy cleaning and lasting shiny surface
- Hand shower with the AirMixer technology for splash-free and greater experience
- Toilet with soft-closing cover boasting the lifespan of up to more than 100,000 times of opening and closing
The Sóng is expected to be completed and fully handed over to its residents in the Q1, 2022.
About Häfele Vietnam
Founded in Germany in 1923, Häfele is a world-renowned provider of smart home and project solutions. Häfele’s superior range of products not only exemplifies German quality standards but is developed with the philosophy of ‘functionality’ and ‘easiness’ in mind to offer reliable solutions for both professionals and consumers.
Since the establishment in Vietnam in 1998, Häfele has been continuously improving and expanding its products and services, making the key components of Vietnamese homes – door security as well as kitchen, wardrobe, and bathroom – much more efficient spaces.
With innovative solutions, an excellent delivery service, and a dedicated team, Häfele Vietnam looks to create more modern and optimal living spaces for Vietnamese in the future.