On Thursday 11 August, BCI Central was proud to host Equinox Johor Bahru!
Over 230 architectural, specification, design and construction professionals were able to connect with leading product suppliers and manufacturers at the Thistle Hotel.
The latest in architectural products and building materials were showcased by the following 12 exhibitors:
- American Standard & Grohe
- Cemseal Industries
- Doric Products Asia Pacific
- Doka Formwork Malaysia
- Malaysia GBC Southern Chapter
- Jubin BMS (1990)
- KHP Steel Product
- Panasonic Air-Conditioning Malaysia (PACMY)
- PAM Southern Chapter
- Studio Kaizen
- YH Laminated Products
The event was abuzz with Industry Talks: a series of presentations that included conversations about:
- Sustainability & Innovation in Iskandar Malaysia by YM Engku Ahmad Kamel, Director of Economic Prosperity of Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA)
- ESG and SDG Design in M&E by Ir. Yau Chau Fong, Managing Director of Duriane Consult
- Rising Construction Costs and Impacts in Construction Industry by Ar. Syah Kamaruddin, Principal & Director of VERITAS Design Group
- Net Zero Carbon Footprint by Ts Lim Vincent, Malaysia GBC Council Member 2021-2023 & Director of Conevo Green Consultancy Sdn Bhd
- Architects in The Metaverse of Madness by Ar. Ts. Afi Muhaimin Jamalludin, Director of Studio KAIZEN
We would also like to say special thanks to our guest of honour, YB Tuan Ir. Ts. Mohamad Fazli Bin Mohamad Salleh, Pengerusi Jawatankuasa Kerja Raya, Pengangkutan dan Infrastruktur Negeri Johor, and to PAM Southern Chapter for their support.
Thank you to all those who attended BCI Equinox Johor Bahru and to our exhibitors for helping make this such a success.
BCI Central looks forward to bringing you more industry innovations at our upcoming Equinox events in 2022.
– Construction+ Online
Source: BCI Central