On Friday 15 July, BCI Central was proud to host Equinox Hong Kong!
Over 530 architectural, specification, design and construction professionals met at the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck to connect with some of Hong Kong’s leading product suppliers and manufacturers.
Innovative products and unique designs for the architecture and construction industry were showcased by the following 19 exhibitors:
- 3M Hong Kong Ltd.
- Canica Building Materials Ltd.
- Cornerstone EV Charging Service Limited
- Dow Chemical Pacific Ltd.
- Emco Novus International Ltd.
- Genesis Development Ltd.
- Greentins Technology Ltd
- Jebsen Home Tech Co., Ltd
- JS Aluminum Window Group Limited
- MeterSquare Ltd.
- Mind Body (Asia) Ltd.
- Mutual Prosper Co Ltd.
- Palmax (Pacific Asia) Ltd.
- Shun lee Building Materials and Sanitary Wares Ltd
- Signify Hong Kong Ltd.
- Toppal (HK) Ltd.
- Tremco CPG Hong Kong Ltd.
- Vertices Co., Ltd.
- Worldmate Group Holdings Ltd.
- AIA Hong Kong | A Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Beam Society
- Business Environment Council Limited
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- Green Council
- Hong Kong Facade Association
- Hong Kong Institute of Architects
- Hong Kong Interior Design Association
- International Facility Management Association (Hong Kong Chapter)
- Royal Institute of British Architects – Hong Kong Chapter
- The Chartered Institute of Building (Hong Kong)
- Urban Land Institute
With the support of the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC) and Hong Kong Institute of Urban Design (HKIUD), we had two knowledge hubs this year with the theme of “Advancing Net Zero Built Environment” and “Urbanism, Protocol and City Betterment”.
BCI Equinox continues to play a vital role in reaching out to regional audiences and supporting the construction industry in a safe manner. The wide range of presentations, from technology to current affairs, helps share knowledge on how to build and maintain a more robust industry and workforce.
Thank you to all those who attended BCI Equinox Hong Kong and to our exhibitors for helping make this such a success.
– Construction+ Online
Source: BCI Central