With significant project expertise and a full installation service, Goodrich offers the most complete and effective furnishing solution to enhance and customise the appearance of walls and floors in the healthcare industry. With significant project expertise and a full installation service, Goodrich offers the most complete and effective furnishing solution to enhance and customise the appearance of walls and floors in the healthcare industry.
In 2017, Goodrich has received exclusive rights (Singapore and Malaysia) for two notable collections: Walldesign and Medintone from Armstrong Flooring that are suitable for spaces with stringent requirements for hygiene, wear resistance and ease of cleaning, such as in hospitals and laboratories.
Walldesign is the first heterogeneous vinyl wall covering product from Armstrong Flooring and is designed to provide years of protection for the walls.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF WALLDESIGN
• Easy to clean: A solid surface with a compacted wear layer. The coating prevents dirt and stain from permeating.
• High stability: Top Band that adds glass fibre into Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) wallcovering, which ensures product stability and frees products from deformation.
• Good concealing effect: Targeted at the toughness of wall surface, the distinctive embossing pattern helps to make the wall surface level.
• Seamless welding: The glass fibre added to the wallcovering allows the product to be resistant to environmental influence and maintain high stability. Seamless welding during installation will provide better visual effect.
In recent years, there has been increasing demand for lean building and remodelling practices in the healthcare industry. Medintone has been favoured by designers and widely used in projects around the world. Along with the release of the Diamond 10 technology, Medintone is regenerated with 47 new colours, redefining your design with colours.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF MEDINTONE
• Cultured diamond-infused coating: Highest scratch, stain and scuff resistance in the industry, making it easy for cleaning and maintenance. This helps to solve the problems of large traffic, dirty water marks and heel prints that can be seen on commercial floors.
• Rigid wear layer with proprietary texturing methods for realism: Enhanced durability and dimensional stability.
• Protective urethane finishes: A protective urethane finish offers increased scuff resistance with improved maintainability. The durable flooring offers practical advantages including gouge and abrasion resistance and a surface that offers ergonomic benefits by making it easy to push, pull and roll heavy equipment or furniture.